Daroonjinish is a beautiful platform, that showcases unique pieces of crafts and arts, created by the very talented craftsmen and artisans of West Bengal, India. The key feature is to promote Craft development through dynamic approach of global market development, conducting workshops and training for artisans group, creating value for their art / craft work , and finally creating livelihood through craft work.
Daroonjinish works towards strengthening the craft creation and craft valuation system, showcasing the rich Indian heritage of Arts, Crafts & Handlooms.
We work as business development ports for these beautiful craftsmen and artists from West Bengal, India assisting them in their business activities and livelihood.
Our artisans and craftsmen come from various parts of West Bengal namely -Sabang,Pingla, Paschim Medinipur, Purba Medinipur, Narayangarh, Ramnagar, Dinajpur, Birbhum, Cooch Behar and Shantiniketan.
Our Key Focus Areas are:
- To Conduct / arrange workshops for the craftsmen, in order to come up with newer and finer craft work.
- To improve market visibility via effective presentation of their craft and art work.
- To create a wider market for these craftsmen, by way of going global.
- To promote international trade practices amongst the craftsmen in order to achieve the work as per international norms and standards.
- To generate income and create livelihood through Business development.
What People Say
“If you cry because the sun has gone out of your life, your tears will prevent you from seeing the stars.”Rabindranath Tagore
“All the powers in the universe are already ours. It is we who we have put our hands before our eyes and cry that it is dark.”Swami Vivekananda
“When I write an original story I write about people I know first-hand and situations I’m familiar with. I don’t write stories about the nineteenth century.”Satyajit Ray
Let’s build something together.